Debug the Toughest Challenges with NVIDIA and AMD GPUs
Today’s HPC platforms leverage GPU technologies from NVIDIA and AMD to maximize compute capabilities for advanced scientific and research applications. Developers utilize MPI in combination with CUDA, HIP, OpenMP and must deal with the complexities of running code on the CPU and GPU. Debugging these mixed environments can be a real challenge, especially when dealing with thousands of nodes and GPUs at a time.
Join our debugging expert, Bill Burns, tomorrow, 25 January to learn:
• How CUDA debugging on NVIDIA GPUs compares with HIP debugging on AMD GPUs.
• Significant architecture and terminology differences between the GPU environments.
• How to easily debug multi-node and multi-GPU code in the same session.
• What is the state of debugging OpenMP on GPUs.
• How to combine debugging features to efficiently debug tough parallel problems.
Reserve your spot today to learn how TotalView can help in each of these areas.